You want to shape the future of global energy ? Join H2SYS !
H2SYS is a start-up company working on hydrogen technology. The company was created in September 2017 with the aim of revolutionizing the generator set by offering a hydrogen powered system.
Our workshop and offices are located inside a research laboratory. We try to innovate daily to develop new applications integrating our hydrogen fuel cell systems.
The team includes mainly technical professions (engineers, technicians, researchers) but we are always looking for new talents to help us to grow.
Fore more info, follow us on Linkedin & Twitter and you are welcome to meet us on fair and exhibitions.
An innovative team with a team spirit
Our team consists of ten collaborators, including 6 people involved daily in the company.
Unique culture and working conditions
At H2SYS, we work in a startup spirit and employees have great autonomy to organize their work as they prefer.
We place an emphasis on well-being at work, and as such you will be able to:
- arrange your schedules with your family and extra-professional life,
- pick up your kids at the nursery,
- be informed of the company’s projects and developments during weekly meetings,
- share afterworks and thematic lunches with laboratory staff,
- suggest your ideas,
- listening to music while working,
- take care of your health (fitness classes offered twice a week),
- traveling with the commercial team to attend fairs or contribute to projects in France and abroad,
- and many more…
How to apply
Before applying, make sure you can meet all the admissions criteria specified on the job offer.
If you submit a direct (spontaneous) application, please explain us what you would like to learn and what you can bring to our team.
In any case your have to send us your resume (PDF file) to: email@example.com and provide us information to convince us to meet you.
If your profile meets our expectations, you will be invited to meet the team during interviews.
For training periods, provide us information about:
– Your educational background
– Your English and French proficiency
– Your reasons for applying
– The duration of your internship